Monday, June 4, 2012

Popcorn Party!

Beckett and I were going to go to Shonn's softball game tonight, but his teeth were really bothering him - more than ever before. He just wanted to snuggle and could barely keep his head up and eyes open. I gave him some Tylenol when he woke up from his last nap, and Shonn left. About an hour later, I made some popcorn for my dinner. Beckett barely picked at his chicken for dinner, but boy did he come ALIVE when the popcorn hit the bowl. It was hilarious! This is exactly how my side of the family is when it comes to popcorn, so everyone, BE WARNED: There will be one more person fighting for the best bowl at family gatherings from here on out. (Lexi, that includes you.)
This picture reminds me of how we used to sit on Mom or Dad's laps as kids and eat popcorn while watching movies.  Great memories.  Just like us, he wanted CONTROL of the BOWL!

Double Fisting!
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
I wonder if the crunch felt good on his gums. ?
Lexi: COME ON, PEOPLE!  (What a polite doggie.  Beckett did give her QUITE a few pieces in the end, so there is a happy ending, folks.)
How many pieces can I get into my mouth at once?
This was the horrible "pour over butter" kind (so much for organic, I know)...
He could barely take his eyes off the bowl.
Lexi gets a piece!
Annnnnnnd, Lexi gets lots of pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment