Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grammy!

The birthday girl!

Today is Mom's birthday! She said all she wanted for her birthday was a strawberry pie, so I made my first one today! :) We went out on the lake with Mom and Dad around 4:00 on a relaxing cruise around Lake Shelbyville, which Beckett LOVED. Then we ate at Skeeters and came back to our house for the pie. It was a beautiful afternoon!

Heading out on the lake with Mom and Grammy!



WHEEE! The wind made Beckett laugh, which made Shonn laugh. I love this pic!
Look, Dad! No hands!
Check my cool shades! (He calls them GUS)
Happy birthday to you!
Thanks, Shonn! (What is up with my crazy hair?! Yikes!) I like how Beckett is kind of cheese-ing it up here.

3 comments:

  1. Beckett is absolutely adorable! I love that blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Janet! It looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JANET. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WITH YOUR PIE.....

    ReplyDelete