Monday, May 14, 2012

13 Months Old!

We tried to do a photo shoot for the 13-month birthday (please note that the onesie stickers have run out - by etsy standards, my baby is officially beyond being a baby!), and here are the results.  (Note that these few frames came from sifting through about 160 options. Haha)

Such a big boy! I love this one.


I've had enough!

No, seriously. I've had enough!

Distracted by the birds

And a piece of straw. (He loves tiny things and can pick them up very easily.)

Alright, I'm up!
Sweet little face. Bottom left = nearing tears because the bird flew away.

In terms of verbal development, Beckett now knows:
-to tweet at birds
-to bark at dogs (and he also says, "dah!")
-to snort at pigs
-to baa or maa at sheep and goats
-to moo at cows
-to "ooodle, ooodle, ooooo!" in a very high pitched voice at roosters
-to quack at ducks
-Mama, Dada, ink (for drink)

Physically, he is almost running everywhere, with a grin on his face.  He can go up the stairs we have leading into the sunroom, but I'm scared about that, so I only let him do it when I'm right next to him.  He has eight teeth and one molar on the lower right.  His lower left one is about ready to come through, too.

Here he is napping in his bed.  (Rare items, these photos. Aunt Nancy, imagine the auctioneer saying, "Rare items, folks! These are RARE." It's true.)


Same bed, same boy, same pose, one year ago.  He is getting so big!

If I had to describe him in one word, it would be HAPPY!  When I picture him, I picture his beautiful bright smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment